In medieval Gaelic and British culture, a bard was a professional story teller, verse-maker, music composer, oral historian and genealogist, employed by a patron (such as a monarch or noble) to commemorate one or more of the patron’s ancestors and to praise the patron’s own activities.
To define madness is one thing to ignore it is madness to.
1). The state of having a serious mental illness.
2). Extremely foolish behaviour.
3). A state of wild or chaotic activity.
4). Electricery – the practice of electrical deception.
Random Acts of Kindness For Strangers (when you have the time)
- Leave quarters at the laundromat.
- Pay the toll for the person behind you.
- Give someone a compliment.
- Leave a larger than normal tip.
- Buy someone behind you in line their morning coffee.
- Pay for someone’s groceries behind you.
- Give up a good parking spot.